Introduction to Creo Parametric Software
Introduction to Creo Parametric Software. PTC Creo is a suite of applications you can use to design products the
way you want – not the way your CAD tool requires. With PTC Creo, you can create, analyze, view, and share designs downstream using 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric and direct modeling capabilities. Each PTC Creo application shares the same user interface and is interoperable, meaning data can seamlessly transition from one to another.
As your design evolves, you want 3D CAD software that meets your needs as you define them. PTC Creo Parametric combines ease-of-use with capabilities that can handle whatever you’re planning or exploring. Feel free to to reuse designs or collaborate with others whose designs were authored in a different CAD system. Unite Technology makes it easy. With a few clicks you can seamlessly integrate CAD models authored in other systems right into PTC Creo Parametric and then return your focus to where it should be – your design.
PTC Creo Parametric gives you access to a richer, more efficient product design experience backed by our global resources and decades of experience.
Put PTC Creo Parametric to work for you.
- 3D solid modeling
- Direct modeling
- Robust assembly modeling
- Detailed documentation including 2D and 3D drawings
- Technical surfacing
- Freestyle surfacing
- Sheetmetal modeling
- Weld modeling and structural framework design
- Analysis features
- Graphic experience and integrated design animation
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (3D printing)
- Data Exchange
- Working with imported non-PTC Creo Data
- Integrated NC capabilities
- Web capabilities providing instant access
- Library of parts, features, tools, and more
- Software customization